Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Back in TO

Good Morning! It is cold here--about 1 degree celsius--and there is snow on the ground.
I had an interesting flight back yesterday--my scheduled flight out of BWI was cancelled due to "crew complications" and I was sent to Reagan National airport via taxi for an 8 pm flight and arrived at Pearson airport about 9:30 pm. Air Canada handled this much better than the last time! I had fun with Mom over the Christmas holidays. We saw Michael, Marylinn and Michelle for lunch on Sunday and went to Waldorf to see Aunt Joy on Monday. We watched the entire final season of Frasier on DVD while I was at Riderwood and I coached Mom on how to use the DVD player. I booked a trip for her in January to see Ann Senterfit in Florida and Uncle Don and Aunt Louise in Atlanta. Now I need to unpack and get ready to go to Kingston for Jameses birthday on Saturday. Have you booked your motel etc. for August in Kingston?

No comments: