Saturday, May 28, 2011
Today was a pretty good day...
I had a productive visit to my storage unit today: found the green dishes for Wendy! Also found a lot more empty boxes that will go to KARC next week. I feel like I am getting somewhere...and I found 2 boxes of shoes...wonder how many I will be able to part with? I have so many projects: health and spiritual growth, decluttering, finding a job or a business I will love, being the best g'ma, daughter, sister, mother, friend, I can be. And they are all connected and I get so lost sometimes and have to spend a whole day, week, month, year, getting nothing done...or feeling sorry for myself. I have noticed that the fastest way to get through the pity party is to go for broke instead of resisting--it is just like quick sand that way. Have I mentioned the house I want to buy on Raglan Rd.?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No, I mean it is the opposite of quicksand that way...
And I didn't/couldn't buy the house on Raglan Avenue. Too bad. But it did teach me what poor financial shape I am in...I am powerless over food, money and clutter. G*d help me!
Post a Comment