Monday, February 04, 2013

Happy Monday morning!

I woke up around 3 am and couldn't get back to sleep so here I am...It snowed all day yesterday. I did not leave the apartment. I am reading The Winter King by Bernard Cromwell and really enjoying it. Not much sneezing yesterday. I'm thinking about going to Toronto for the March 1-3 weekend. James will take care of Bella. I talked to Mom yesterday and she sounded good. She saw Michael and Marylinn on Saturday. I have restarted testing my fasting bloodsugar in the last 2 weeks. It ranges from 7.3 to 8.9. I forget how that compares to before. I know it is not as good. I am not walking at all. First, I was sick, then the weather got bad and now I am out of the habit completely. I am still enjoying the Qigong class. Now I will make myself a peach raspberry smoothie.

No comments: