Wednesday, March 23, 2011
2011 Update
It is March 23rd already. The super full moon has arrived, but I haven't seen it yet. Evidently the moon is the closest to Earth in 18 or 19 years, so I would like to see it. Missed my 1st opportunity on Saturday and it's been cloudy or overcast ever since. Yesterday was a pretty good day. My blood sugar reading at mid-day was 4.9 and I managed my food really well it seems to me. It's been about 3 or 4 days since I last had ice cream, and 1 or 2 without wheat. I have been drifting into this cleanse over the last week or so. Trying to get organized and do it perfectly has not worked well and in retrospect that is not that surprising. My aim is to do a cleanse based on the Whole Living 28-day challenge (see link). No wheat, no sugar, no cheese, milk or dairy except some yogurt. Defining it is part of the problem. KISS. I haven't been to tai chi or yoga or even for a walk since last Wednesday and have been sleeping more. Cleaned out the fridge one day and have gotten rid of stuff like cheese puffs and corn chips. Need to do some juicing but have't started yet. Need to stop sitting and get moving...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment