Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin into the future...
In my last post I mentioned that I hoped to go to yin yoga that afternoon. And I did go but I had to leave class due to a strange nausea that began after class started and wouldn't go away. This little cold or whatever it is I have is quite bizarre...never fully blossoms but keeps rearing its ugly little head day after day. I did go to tai chi on Monday and Wednesday (today) and to meditation on Tuesday afternoon. Did some journaling today and discovered that my friend the not good enough b*tch (aka NGEB) is hanging around. She tells me that I should be able to solve the problem of clutter and chaos in my life without any help. Also the financial problems. That it is not OK to turn them over to my higher power. That I am a wuss...ad nauseum. I thank her for trying to help and ask her to chill. Universe! Please help!
No comments:
Post a Comment