Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Project 2011
January is over and I feel very good. My body, mind and spirit have benefitted greatly from hot yoga and my other activities like tai chi, meditation and other yogas have also improved--I do them better and I enjoy them more. My balance is improving. But I cannot afford to keep this up. I need a plan that will help me to continue this project in an affordable way. And all the other things I have been ignoring since Christmas are begining to come back into consciousness too: income taxes, finding a job or some other income source, decluttering...Reading Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach...are these other "things" part of feeling not good enough about myself? What if I sat with the cluttered feelings long enough to??? I shall try that and make another plan for this week anyway...to do tai chi (no additional $$$ needed) and to walk (also free) and to meditate today and Thursday. I'd really like to do a hot yoga class on Saturday and a yin yoga class on Sunday, but that will cost about $30. I think. OK, that's the plan...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment