Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday

I did take a walk at Little Cat on Monday after I made ratatouille and it was lovely. I took some pictures. On Sunday, I remembered about Soulful Singing at 10 am and we had the best song circle in a long time. Don't remember the details but James and I had a couple of chances to play together on Sunday and Monday. On Sunday evening I picked up Adrian and Deryck at the train station and took Deryck to his mum's, then we went to Matt & Lindsey's for a quick and yummy pork chop dinner and I got Adrian back to the train station for his 7:15 train. Another successful good deed! I am amazed at how GOOD it makes me feel to help Adrian and Deryck this way. That isn't why I do it but it sure is a nice bonus.  I'm not certain why it is important for me to help this way but I know it is the exactly right thing for me to do. I'm sure my higher power has a hand in this mission...Went to tai chi on Tuesday and today. I find myself still feeling irritable there. I have started checking in with Master Moy via his picture on the wall and we have a silent laugh together about this irritation. Perhaps he was irritated now and then too (you think?). I feel quite good about my tai chi these days. The simple balance exercises I have been trying to do at least once a day are helping. Whether the Bach flower remedy helps is less certain. I rarely remember to take it 4 times a day--more like once or twice.  I found an essential oil blend called "balance" on Michael Zayat's website, and a few others that mentioned balance and looked promising. One mentioned lemon and another marjoram so I think I will add those to my little potpourri pot and see what it brings.  I am using a direction that I already have what I need so I don't need to run out and buy things I can't afford.  This is a newly successful direction for me.  I feel good about it instead of feeling deprived...

No comments: